Monday, April 23, 2012

March

First of all...thank you everyone who updates your blog. I love seeing pictures and hearing what you have been up to...especially because it makes me procrastinate posting on mine. And I joined pinterest. That's all that I need to say about that. So sorry it has been so long! I finally got an external hard drive for all of our pictures and videos because my laptop is from the dinosaur age and doesn't hold very many so I had two different jump drives to store everything on, then they filled up and I haven't been able to upload anything else.

Anyways...we are counting down the days until Chris is done with school. Finals are next week!!!! Chris cleaned my teeth on Friday. It was fun to see all that he has learned this last year. The supervisor even told Chris he did an amazing job. :) So now my teeth are very clean.

Over the past month we had spring break...here are a few pics.


We have a HUGE tree in our backyard and decided it needed a rope swing. I wish I had a picture of the tree. One day....Sophie likes to stand on top of her house and swing off of it. I'm afraid that in a few more weeks she won't be able to go high enough. She's always telling me to push her higher.
We thought it would be fun for them both to swing at the same time. ha ha Sophie was pretty squished.

One of the perks about living in a big city (at least out here) there are a lot of fun places to go visit. We went to the Lake Erie Nature Center. They had all the different wild animals that are in the area. After a lot of convincing we finally got Sophie to pet the turtle. This is a tree that was hollowed out. It was obviously very old.Since things out here in Ohio are pretty flat we were very impressed with this 60 foot waterfall. The Brandywine Falls. They have so many beautiful parks here with bike trails so hopefully soon we'll decide on some bikes and be able to go riding!

No comments: