Easter was a lot of fun this year. We hid our baskets the night before so we could find them first thing in the morning before we headed to our ward's Easter egg hunt. Then Chris had to go to the school so I dropped him off and headed to the CADA (Case Alliance Dental Association) Easter egg hunt. Sophie loved it.

Chris' mom is an amazing knitter. She made these cardigans for the girls for Easter.
Check out the detail. The picture doesn't give it justice of course...
Ha ha I have NO idea what Sophie was doing in the picture but I had to share it!
Lila does this face almost all day long and sniffs. She had her 9 month checkup last week. Weight: 19 lbs. 13 oz. Height: 29 3/4 inches and I can't remember her head size. She is at the top of the charts in everything still. Gotta love it!That about wraps it up...we just got back from special sacrament meeting in the Kirtland Temple. It was a neat experience. It was the first time I had been inside!
1 comment:
How fun! I still haven't seen the Hunger Games... need to go see it! I just love seeing pictures of your cute girls! They are adorable! What a fun Easter!
Post a Comment