Wednesday, June 13, 2012

May??

Here it is the middle of June and I haven't blogged since April. I wish I could remember all that we have been up to...it's a good thing I took a few pictures!! Check out this mop on Lila's head. It is so much fun except after she eats and puts her messy hands all over in her hair. We keep joking about buying a shower cap for her while she eats but one of these days we really might! 
 This was during our trip to the zoo. The zoo here is FREE on Monday's!!
 Ever since Chris has been home more Sophie has been a total Daddy's Girl. I love it and I know he does too.
 We went out to Lake Erie to have a bbq with the Owens Family and to play in the sand.

 I absolutely LOVE watching these two play together.

 Here is Sophie's first fish!! It was the perfect size for her.
 And here I am going to have to brag a little bit...I caught this fish on my third cast. It was 28" long and 7 lbs. I was so excited I didn't even know what to do. I have never even caught a fish half that size.
 Here it is again so you can get the full effect...
 Lila has so much energy and personality. She is such a funny little girl!
 Sophie and some of her friends playing at the beach.
 I had to add this face. I told Sophie to smile big and this is the look I got!
I hope you enjoy the photos! We are counting down the days until we fly out to UTAH. I can't believe it is almost here. Lila is walking now. On the 15th we will celebrate Sophie's 3rd Birthday! Other than that we are just busy getting a few things done around the house before we leave and spending a lot of time playing!!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I LOVE her hair! It is so dang cute! :) And HOLY COW that is a huge fish! I have never ever caught anything like that. NICE! :)