So every once in awhile I remember I have a camera and I should be taking pictures...which results in a lot that day then it gets put back on the shelf to be forgotten once again. Sophie came down Sunday morning after getting herself dressed and asked me to take a picture of her...funny but cute. She actually smiled REAL not her cheesy smile so I'm glad I caught it. She sure is growing these days.
Then of course she wanted to take one of us
(besides her finger over the flash she did pretty good)
(besides her finger over the flash she did pretty good)
And we couldn't forget Lila! Her hair was especially crazy this morning since we had to wake her up to get her dressed before we left.
It snowed 5 inches in one storm so we decided we'd better go sledding because who knows when we'll get more. It was last minute so we had an early dinner and headed to one of the few hills around. Sophie loved it. So did Chris and I.Lila enjoyed a late nap all bundled up in her car seat, which of course she also enjoyed.
I quite enjoy coordinating outfits for these two!
Good news: things can only go up after this last week! Its getting warmer. Spring break is in a week. And we get to go to UT again in July!!!!







3 comments:
You're girls are so BEAUTIFUL! Hope all is well and they get feeling better and let you take a nap :) Let's get together when you come home this summer!
Cutest girls ever! Love the curls too! So fun! :)
Oh Man... I'm sorry Elsta. It is so scary & sad watching Soph with croooop. And exhausting I'm sure. I can not believe how fast the girls are growing. They are ADORABLE!!! I'm super duper excited for July! :)
Post a Comment