I love having Chris in school for this one reason...he gets so much time off!!! :) It makes up for all the time he spends studying. Ok and I like the fact that he is learning how to be a dentist too. We have had so much fun together this week. I love the extra help at home with the girls as well as his company. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner with some of our friends. I'm so grateful for the wonderful friends we have made out here to help make up for not having any family around. There are so many things we are thankful for so I decided not to give you the list, besides I'm sure many of you would have many of the same things. Chris starts doing sealants on Monday and will go around to all of the low-income elementary schools for the next three weeks. Which means NO homework or studying until January!!!!!
I flew home to Utah last week and was kept very busy! Since Chris had finals he wasn't able to come...so just me and the girls! And surprisingly it wasn't all the bad. I hope I don't have to do it very often but it was totally worth it. I got to spend a lot of quality time with the fam. Joe and Hannah got married. She is such a fun cute girl. I'm so excited for her to be a part of our family
Chris' family was able to come up and spend the day with us while we were there. It was so nice to see them! For some reason the pictures keep disappearing when I move them so sorry you'll just have to imagine it. Sophie was in heaven playing outside in the leaves with Brynnlie, Gavin, and Karina.
Flying by myself with the girls was not exactly what I've always been dreaming of doing but totally worth it! It would have been super easy if they didn't cancel our flight home. We got re-routed to New York then had to back track 2 hours to Cleveland. That was the only time Sophie cried. She was exhausted and so was I. Thankfully everyone was so helpful and nice about it.
Chris' family was able to come up and spend the day with us while we were there. It was so nice to see them! For some reason the pictures keep disappearing when I move them so sorry you'll just have to imagine it. Sophie was in heaven playing outside in the leaves with Brynnlie, Gavin, and Karina.
1 comment:
Thanks for the invite! It was fun looking at all of your posts! Your girls are soo cute!
Post a Comment