We hope your holiday season has been as wonderful as ours has been! We had the chance to go back to Utah and spend time with our family. It was so nice to be back. Ohio and Utah are very very different...but different is good, right? We were able to spend a week with Chris' family and a week with mine. We actually celebrated Christmas all month long so it was kind of different, but
as we clarified before different is good! It worked out great. Sophie was able to enjoy each and every present. We were busy the whole time with Christmas parties, bowling, candy making, lots of games, etc. Chris was even able to squeeze in some hunting and I was able to go play volleyball. We had the novel idea to switch the girls' bedtime to Utah time before we left and I'm pretty sure that was the best idea we'd ever had. Instead of waking up at 5 like the first trip to UT they were waking up at 8! Much more enjoyable for all of us. I misplaced my camera for a few days and wasn't able to take all of the pictures I wanted but I'll add some of my favorites. 







No comments:
Post a Comment