Saturday, July 16, 2011

We are officially homeowners of this awesome house. I am so excited to finally have a place to call mine and decorate and paint however I please! Renting is great for awhile but it's time for us to move on. It will be strange not hearing other people through the wall or above us and I'll have to get used to all the space and strange noises that come with a home but we couldn't be more excited. Chris did a great job at picking this place out for us, I can't wait to see it in real life!

2 comments:

tonyandalli said...

Super Adorable!! I'll admit, I'm a little jealous!!

Matt And Robin said...

Such a darling home! I can't wait to come visit you there. :) We're saying lots of prayers for you that your transition goes as smoothly as possible. You amaze me with your strength! Love ya!!!