Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July

Our weekend started off with a trip up on the Range with my family. We made delicious dutch oven dinner and desserts. I got a little emotional knowing that it would probably be our last time up there for awhile. We are sure going to miss these beautiful mountains!

My amazing family! I'll definitely miss them also!
I'm sure glad I'll be able to keep these two with me when we move! They sure are cute!
We drove up the Ranger. I was hoping the bumpy ride would help my pregnancy speed up a little bit.

On Saturday we headed down to Moroni to spend the weekend with Chris' family. Chris teaching Sophie how to go get the candy during the parade....Hot and Tired...
After the parade we went to the carnival and Sophie played some toddler games and rode a horse. It is so much fun going to the little hometown celebrations. We had a bbq then headed home and caught the fireworks as we were driving.
Thank you to all the people who have fought for our FREEDOM!

Exciting news: Little miss Lila will be here in one week!!!!!!!! I can't believe how much faster this pregnancy has gone.

No comments: