This is the pit there is no longer a bank and the river just flows in and out of it in several places. The swing and platform are barely above water. Now there are a ton of fish swimming around on the flooded roads and pits. It is pretty amazing!
Here is the road that goes along the river between the trees and fence and the other side of the fence is the golf course. I can't imagine if it were to get any worse.I had to post these awesome pictures from when we moved. We took our couches to D.I. since they were pretty old and so we were able to fit all of our stuff in my dad's truck and trailer. It was pretty crazy to watch all of our worldy possessions loaded up. We don't have much but we definitely have enough! Chris and Matt made an awesome net to hold our stuff on with bailing twine.


We have loved living in Logan these past two years. Matt, Robin, Brynlee and Gavin have made our experience there better than we could have ever imagined. We miss them so much! Robin taught me how to be crafty and I am improving with practice! The opportunity we had to live by them and get to know them so well was priceless. If only they could follow us in our adventures!
2 comments:
wow it is crazy to see the flooding. I hope it isn't causing much damage on your dad's fields by the RR tracks. Congrats on another closed chapter in life, nothing says goodbye like moving. Hope to see some pictures soon!
xo
Tks Ellie! We miss you more than my little heart can take most days. I started getting all teary eyed reading your post. HA! Love you guys!!! We need to get together again one more time before sweet girl #2 comes.
Post a Comment