We went to the Zoo with my family last week and needless to say it was a ZOO with all of the kids. There were 25 kids and 10 adults. Thankfully we didn't ever lose anyone for more than a minute. It was a lot of fun regardless!

They have a dinosaur theme this year so we tried to get as many kids as possible together for a picture.

Sophie and Olivia

Gavin, Miya, and Sophie


I didn't bother with a stroller this time around because when we went last time she didn't ever want to stay in it. I only had to carry her every once in awhile because she is so good at holding my hand, especially when there are a lot of people around. My big belly is also quite helpful for holding her on top of!
1 comment:
That sounds like a fun day! I have not been to the zoo since I was like 5 years old. What a cute group of kids! :)
Post a Comment