Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter

I am so grateful for Easter so we can celebrate our Savior and his resurrection. It was such a wonderful weekend...surrounded by family and an awesome lesson in Relief Society. It helped me to reflect on my life and realize the things I need to get in order. We watched a video/slide show about Christ's life with different quotes and questions throughout. It was completely silent except for some soft music in the background. The spirit was so strong and I hope I can always reflect back on this experience. I love those times when you are able to just feel so at peace and not have the slightest cares of worldy things.

Now on to worldy things... ;) The Easter Egg Hunt

Sophie had a few practice runs before the big day to make sure she was ready! So come Saturday she knew what she was looking for and would run from egg to egg. She wanted to stop and see what was in each egg, but me being so competitive at heart just told her to keep looking for more and we'd see what was inside later.

Sophie got a play dough fun factory from her awesome aunt Robin and some more play dough from us. I was worried she was still too young for it but to my surprise she does great. She would play with it for hours at a time if I would let her. I love when you buy something that they really enjoy!

As for the rest of the month, we have been busy preparing to move and packing up all of our stuff. We are going to be moving to Morgan the first of May until we figure out when exactly we are moving to Cleveland. I am so excited we have the opportunity to be surrounded by family for a little while longer! Since we always tend to move as soon as finals are over I have the responsibility to get as much done as possible while Chris studies. I start early and do little by little and save the deep cleaning for him! :) It works out great.

Sophie just lights up my life. I am amazed at how fast she continues to learn. She has so much personality and I love the sweet things she does. She will be such an awesome big sister. She loves glasses and happened to find Chris' lab glasses one morning. Hopefully she enjoys all the funny pictures we take of her when she gets older!

As for my pregnancy...I haven't even wanted to take any pictures of myself but I thought it would be fun to compare them to last time. And yes I totally self timed this pic so enjoy! ha ha
I went in yesterday for my 28 week appt. and this little girl is measuring 29 cm which means she is bigger than Sophie was...Sophie was always measuring small...which probably explains why I feel so much bigger this time around. We still haven't decided on a name, hopefully once we get moved and Chris finds us somewhere to live in Ohio I can get thinking a little harder!