Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I hope you all had a Happy Halloween! We had a pretty low key day but it was still very fun! We dressed Sophie up and headed over to the grocery store and did a little trick or treating there. Then we went and took pictures at the park. Robin had fixed us a delicious dinner so we ate with them then went home to watch Robin Hood. Sophie loved being dressed up in her costume and whenever she sees it lying around has me put it on. She was a dragon and because she is so good and growling I thought it would work out perfectly!
They have a Pumpkin Walk up here and it was one of the coolest things I've ever been too. I wish they had them all over. They had all the different animated movie settings from Charlie Brown to Princess and the Frog. I was amazed at the creativity and how well they used different pumpkins and squash. Here is the monkey's off Madagascar and Toy Story.
Sophie loves putting on hats unless of course I want to put one on her. And that is October for us!

3 comments:

Levi and Kelsey said...

It's about time you update this! I'm actually doing better than you for once :) Love the costume! She is so stinkin' adorable. You guys need to come visit again!

Curtis~Kali~Jaxton~Boston said...

Sophie is so cute! We really need to see you guys again. Let us know when you make it down this way.

Our Fun Times said...

Ellie, your little girl is seriously soooo adorable!! It is so fun to be able to look on here and see what is going on in your cute little family. Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Vevs