Wow it's been awhile! We are back up in Logan now and therefore I no longer have easy access to the internet. We had an awesome summer and everyday was filled with fun. We went to the fair and rodeo one night. Sophie loved watching the horses and playing in the dirt.


Logan has so many fun parks! We go on a walk every morning to the park with Robin, Brynn, and Gavin. The weather has been so nice and I'm not ready for it to be cold yet. But we will just have to bundle up!

Sophie loves books..especially with animals. She carries them around all day and imitates their sounds. She is learning so fast it seems. We are trying to enjoy every moment because the chance of us being out of state next year is pretty high! Sorry this is lame I'm not into blogging anymore like I once was! At least you can enjoy the pics!
1 comment:
It is hard to keep up on blogging, especially if the internet isn't handy. But I'm so glad you posted! Sophie is such a beauty- wow. Let us know where you get into dental school what a fun adventure that will be.
Post a Comment