Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sophie decided last week that she was ready to start using the potty. I had been dreading this moment for some time...I thought it was going to be miserable, cleaning up accidents all the time, and much to my surprise it has been so easy so to speak. Yes it is very time consuming and we have had to stick around the house and miss out on the beautiful weather we have had lately but totally worth it! Needless to say, she really was ready. The best part is that I only have to change one bum now! :) I wish I could catch a picture of her absolute happiness after she goes on the potty. It is priceless, you can just tell she feels like a million dollars...especially hearing how proud her mommy and daddy are.

We snapped these pics just before church.


This is definitely one of my favorite times, when your baby smiles back at you and really means it! Lila is such a happy little thing. I took her in for her checkup a couple weeks ago and at 12 weeks she was 13 lbs. 13 oz (95%) and 23 3/4 (85%) inches long. She's going to catch up to Soph before I know it! I am so happy to say that she has rolls! I missed out on the baby chub with Sophie.
We just started a new tradition. Making cinnamon rolls during General Conference. Which I must add was absolutely uplifting and wonderful like always. It is a good thing we have conference twice a year because I need the spiritual boost and motivation to keep me going. Sophie got to make her very own "baby cinnamon rolls" I love doing things together as a family, especially when they have yummy results!

The leaves are changing here. It is beautiful. So many trees and so many different colors. I will try and take some pictures to show what a Cleveland Fall looks like. We have many things we hope to do before winter comes so as soon as Chris gets a break we will have more exciting things to share!

No comments: