Monday, November 9, 2009

New things!

We have been super busy soakin up the lovely sun this last week. We have been going on walks with Robin and Brynn, hangin out at the park, gathering pinecones, making bread, painting our furniture (finally!!!) and just relaxing. Sophie is the sweetest thing ever! I can't even begin to say how much I love this girl! She keeps me sane while Chris is studying...haha

This little lady sits up now! She gets a little wobbly after awhileWe were practicing her rolling but she can't quite get it on her own. I love this face! I get the same look from Chris sometimes! haha

The monumental first rice cereal feeding!! Sophie did very well and seems to like it. Everytime her daddy is around she looks up at him with so much love. She's usually all smiles too whenever he's around. Its so fun to watch.
This is a shout out to Robin....since she left us up here all week while she went to visit. You are an amazing sister-in-law!!! Thanks for everything! We have so much fun with you and Brynn. We miss you and can't wait for you to come home!!!



2 comments:

Matt And Robin said...

ha ha ha! love the picture of "chris's face" on Soph!

Aww. Thanks El! I miss you guys too! I showed mom the pics I took of Sophi the other day and her big grandma heart just melted from the cuteness. Those eyes! My goodness!

See you soon!

The Tripp's said...

Eli she is so stinking adorable! I can't believe I still haven't seen her in real life, we need to get together asap! Miss you!