Friday, November 6, 2009

For halloween we went to a trunk or treat and Chris and the boys helped in the spook alley my sister put on so Jamie, Misha, Larissa and I went and watched a horribly pyschotic movie on tv since the boys were all gone. But it was still fun hanging out together! I figured I'd post this sweet picture of Jamie and her family cuz I loved their costumes...haha

Jamie was Sandra Dee off Grease and Nick was...I can't remember that guys name, Keira was Little Bo Peep and Kate was her sheep!!
I went hunting for the first time!! This picture is kinda old but Chris was finally able to get me out there with him. We only went for a few hours and I actually liked it. It kicked my butt hiking all over but it was absolutely beautiful watching the sun come up.
And this is Sophie's pose these days. She would sit there and hold her legs all day long if I'd let her! I still can't get her to roll over. She is getting closer though. She also sits up pretty good. I'll get a picture of that later...oh yeah we also fed her rice cereal for the first time! She did very well at eating it and seemed to like it. I love learning new things and its even funner watching her learn too! She is so much more vocal these days and I'm starting to really see her personality! So much fun!!!

1 comment:

Brad and Jamie said...

I LOVE the picture of Jamie's family! She makes an awesome Sandra Dee, and Little Bo Peep and her Sheep were pretty darn cute too! (Nick looked cool as well) ;)
It was fun seeing you last week at church. Sophie is absolutely adorable and I can't believe how big she's getting! What a cutie! Glad you and Chris had fun hunting....I've been a couple of times with Brad, but the last time (hence it being the LAST time) I got lost. I probably wasn't really that lost, but I felt like I'd never see civilization again! Scary!