This last week I had to chance to go see my best friend Lacey get sealed to her husband and beautiful baby in the Manti temple! It was amazing! I'm so happy for you guys. Thanks for letting me be a part of your special day.
I love the fall but I feel so trapped inside now days. So if anyone has some fun ideas of things to do in the winter with a baby let me know! However... it is so fun having Sophie's personality more apparant now. Here are some more pictures of Sophie..

She looked so pretty in this shiny blue dress! She liked playing with the ruffles.

How come when you put levi's on kids it makes them seem so much older?

Sophie loves to smile..

Yeah so her hair needs a major trim now that her other hair is growing in...but I'm kinda nervous to cut it so bare with the long thin wisps for now

We were waiting for Chris to get home from school so we decided to have a little photo shoot. She gets frustrated with her toys when she can't get them in her mouth to suck on.
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing your blog with me. It's so fun to see what you have all been doing...and get more pix :) I love this pix the most...you two staring at each other...I wonder what she's thinking. Likely, what an awesome mom I have :) Love ya!
El! Lunch on Friday sounds good to me! Hopefully you read this before then and if not I will text you but I am home Friday so just let me know whenever. I am excited to see you, I love your pics. Your baby is so so cute,she is growing from the last time I saw her. Hope all is well!
Sophie is getting so big! I love the picture of her looking at you...awww! She is such a beautiful little girl, but I don't need to tell you that! Hope you're having fun!
Post a Comment