A lot has been happening lately....so I'll catch up real quick. We had family pictures last weekend and with ten kids and all their kids it takes quite awhile but it was a lot of fun and I'm anxios to see how they turned out. I took Sophie in for her 4 month checkup. She weighed 11lbs 10 oz and was 24 1/2 inches long. She's a little runt but I love it! I love being a mom because I'm actually kinda crafty now. I struggle with the whole creativeness but I am getting better! I never imagined doing such things because I was so involved in sports all my life. I made some really cute pumpkins and christmas presents last week.

My amazing parents!

Sophies new toy. She loves it until she wants to put the toys in her mouth and can't reach it, then she starts to get frustrated.

Oh yes...I love this picture. She learned how to put her foot in her mouth to suck on her toes. For some reason I love seeing babies suck on their toes. haha Weird huh? Well thats all for now. I still don't know what Sophie's going to be for halloween. I figured I'd wait til this week to find something since they'd all be on sale.
3 comments:
I can't believe that she is 4 months already. She's sooo cute! Maybe when I'm done with school I will have time to be crafty because just like you I was always to involved in sports.
Love these pics Elsta! Can't wait to see your family photos. I think you are awesome at crafties... you'd think you've been doing them for 25 years! :)
She is so sweet! i cant believe i have never seen her in person! we need to fix this! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment