After my volleyball game wednesday night I drove up to Morgan to be with my family since Chris was out of town hunting. I got in my first car accident! But no worries everything turned out fine. I was driving through Nephi canyon when I slammed on my brakes so I wouldn't hit a deer in the middle of the road. The car behind me was way too close and ran in to the back of me. Our car is fine, the bumper about fell off and the alignment is a little off, but luckily we don't have to pay for it!
I got home just in time to see my new nephew. Ty Nate Clark was born wednesday the 15th. He was 6lbs. 9 oz. and 19 inches long. Megan has had toxemia so they took Ty three weeks early. Everything went really good though. He has jaundice pretty bad so that glowing blue light behind him is what he lays on all the time to make it better. Megan still has the toxemia unfortunately but she will be just fine.

I also got the chance to go to my sister Jamie's ultrasound...surprise to us all, she is having another little girl. We were all certain it would be a boy. Its amazing to be able to see something only 10 oz. pretty much all developed. Kiera is getting so big! I swear she's smarter than any little kid I know that age. She was set on wearing Jamie's shoes to the birthday party.

We threw a surprise 60th birthday party for my parents. It was so hard keeping it a secret from them, but we pulled it off! I thought my mom was going to pass out! The look on her face was priceless.

The decorations were so cute. I forgot to get a good picture of them though. Everyone was dressed in black to celebrate this occasion. We made a special table for the "Old Folks" with rice pudding, bran muffins, prune juice, applesauce cookies, and a jello mold.
1 comment:
Yay for new nephews! Ellie your parents are so cute I miss them!! Congrats on the new niece that is comin to. I miss you alot and love love love you!!!
Post a Comment