Monday, September 29, 2008

Home SWEET Home!

I was finally able to go home and spend some time with my family on friday. It was so nice to be with them. I was starting to get pretty homesick. I babysat my neice and nephew, played with our puppies, visited with everyone, and picked plums! Pretty exciting huh? Chris was also able to spend some time with his dad and brothers. They went fishing at Panguitch Resevoir. He caught quite a lot. A few of them were even too big too keep. I would've never guessed that was possible! It's so nice being so close to our families! I don't know what I'd do without them! This picture is of us enjoyin a little time fishin.

2 comments:

Ryan and Lacey said...

I love that pic of you and Pissy fishing! Its so freaking cute!! We haven't decided if we are coming back for Thanksgiving or not which makes me so so sad but I want to see all of you guys if we do. I miss you lots. How are things? You prego yet?

Nikki and Matt said...

Elster, this is such a cute picture!!! I love you and miss you... I read about your accident, I'm glad you didn't get hurt! That is so scary! I need to see you and sarah soon, so there might be an ephraim trip coming up for the nikster! xoxo