Monday, February 13, 2012

Lila

Where does the time go?!? Lila is 7 months old today and I have been reminiscing on all the fun memories we've had since she joined our family. I am so grateful for a Heavenly Father who knows us so well. Lila is a delight to have. She is always smiling and has this little twinkle when you look into her eyes. She has such a special spirit and I just pray everyday that I can help her to become what she is capable of.
At her 6 month checkup she was still at the top of the charts for weight and off the charts for height and head size. She is one loveable little chub!
She just got her first two teeth one after another and is already starting to army crawl and pull herself around. She loves her bouncer and her swing. Even when she is just sitting up she'll bounce. (I'm working on her vertical jump right now ;) haha) She just started fruits and definitely prefers her veggies but still eats her fruit. I enjoy listening to her squeal and laugh when she's playing. Sophie and Lila are quite cute when they play together.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Lila is adorable! SO cute! I love her hair! What a cutie! So happy for you!